Stunning time honoured 3 Storey Stone and Brick Heritage listed Residence located in the historic railway town of Quorn at the southern end of the main Flinders Ranges, 334 km north of Adelaide, 40 km from Port Augusta and 293 metres above sea level.
Formerly the Savings Bank of South Australia, this unique residence provides:
Ground Floor ( 2nd Floor)
- Large Open plan lounge combined dining and kitchenette with timber floor boards
- Spacious master bedroom with feature fire place
- Striking fully tiled bathroom filled with natural light and providing separate bath, corner shower recess, toilet, vanity and fire place.
Top Floor ( 3rd Floor )
- Carpeted passage way and 2 bedrooms
- Large tiled bathroom with fire place, toilet, corner shower recess and basin.
- Character formal lounge with feature fire place and 2 access doors onto the balcony offering a lovely outlook over the township of Quorn and beyond.
Lower Level ( Underground )
- Large stone walled Cellar with original Vault.
Externally the property provides low maintenance landscaped rear gardens with native shrubs, mature fig tree, paved pathways and outdoor sitting area, personal access gate and vehicle access gates from the front street.
The residence is serviced by bottled gas, refrigerated ducted air conditioning.