Unique Opportunity to purchase the X Caledonian Hall in Dick Street, Whyalla set on an elevated allotment with rear views of the Spencer Gulf.
This Substantial brick and stone building with lofty ceilings offers:
- Approx 410 sqm of open plan living area currently incorporating considerable formal dining area, substantial lounge area, play area, entrance hall and plenty of remaining open space to contemplate.
- 5 large bedrooms
- Generous study / office
- Sewing / Utility room with a multitude of cupboards
- Large kitchen dining with access to the rear gardens
- 2 toilets and large laundry
- Stunning Split level bathroom with step down shower recess
- Fully established gardens
The property is being offered - re-wired & re-roofed with Aluminium windows and Jarrah floors and is serviced by both r/c split system and 2 evaporative air conditioners and a huge combustion fire.